Artificial intelligence is increasingly used in training in a variety of ways. Now, AI-based coaching platforms provide employees with the ability to practice and receive coaching on their communication skills. In this episode of “The Business of Learning,” just in time for International Coaching Week, we speak to a panel of experts from companies that provide such platforms, asking for their insights into communication, feedback, technology and coaching.
- Kate Day, Executive Director, Strategic Implementation Services, Mandel Communications
- Danish Dhamani, Founder/CEO, Orai
- Audrey Mann Cronin, Founder/CEO, Say It Media
- Matthew McDarby, Managing Director, Specialized Sales Systems
- Chad Burmeister, CEO/Co-Founder, ScaleX.ai
For more information, read the article “Using Artificial Intelligence to Augment Coaching.”