Ensure your organization’s long-term success by supporting your emerging, high-performing leaders. Prepare your employees for high-stakes challenges and critical decision-making with the necessary competencies to navigate the local and global marketplace. Training Industry members can save 10% with tuition discount code: TI10
Who Should Enroll
- Emerging and mid-level managers that want to develop their leadership skills.
- Leaders who wish to better compete in our increasingly global economy with cultural intelligence and across multiple cultural groups.
- Existing and emerging leaders seeking to develop a globally diverse workforce.
- Individuals who seek to further cultivate their leadership skills and business strategy in a global context.
- Working professionals who wish to develop their skills when considering organizational issues and challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Professionals who seek deeper strategic insight in the global business environment.
- Understand how cultural biases and assumptions can damage organizational value, impact decision-making and harm business, and how the development of CQ capabilities is crucial for limiting implicit bias and its negative impact.
- Develop deeper strategic insight into your organization and role.
- Learn leadership competencies to foster innovation and strengthen team dynamics to facilitate opportunities for innovations to work processes, products, or services including the psychological safety of team members and their willingness to take risk.
- Build skills around self-awareness and identify your leadership profile, while further developing core skills in leadership authenticity, emotional intelligence and communication and influence.