To combat cybercrime and protect your company’s intellectual property — not to mention any customer or employee information you may store electronically — it’s critical to ensure that your information technology (IT) teams are trained in preventing and responding to cybercrime and that all your employees have the basic cybersecurity awareness necessary to avoid attacks like phishing and malware.
Download this e-book for expert perspectives on:
- Cybersecurity awareness and literacy.
- Upskilling and reskilling IT professionals for cybersecurity roles.
- Bringing new hires up to speed on cybersecurity topics.
- The role of cybersecurity in digital transformation.
- Innovative modalities and approaches for cybersecurity training.