Although the concept of adaptive learning isn’t new, it’s perhaps more relevant than ever. After all, we live in a world of automation, where everything from the TV shows we watch to the products we buy are personally recommended based on our unique needs and preferences. And the corporate training world is no different.
In this episode of The Business of Learning, sponsored by Realizeit, we spoke with Manoj Kulkarni, chief executive officer at Realizeit, to learn more about adaptive learning.
Listen Now For Insights On:
- Becoming an adaptive learning organization.
- The business benefits of adaptive learning.
- How to deliver personalized learning at scale.
- Wiki: Adaptive Learning
- Podcast: The Business of Learning, Episode 21 – Adaptive Onboarding
- Article: Shape-Shifting Tutors: Selecting an Adaptive Learning Platform
- Research Report : What Makes a Great Training Organization?
For more insights on training delivery methods, fill out the form below to receive a free research report: